Price of Volvo B7R Bus
VOLVO motors give a competitive price of VOLVO B7R Bus. On road Price of VOLVO B7R Bus is 9,000,000 /- (Ex-showroom price) Indian Rupees.
Price of VOLVO B7R Bus is different in every state. Minor difference in price of this Volvo bus we can see in every state of India.
VOLVO B7R Bus is value for money product. VOLVO motors are giving more competition to its competitors in this segment by introducing this truck in reasonable price.
- Note:- The Prices for Bus available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this Bus visit the nearest showroom in your city.
- All Volvo Bus Models Price list
- All Ashok Leyland Bus Models Price list
- All Scania Bus Models Price list
- All Eicher Bus models Price list
- All Tata Bus Models Price list
- All BharatBenz Bus Models Price list
- All JBM bus Models Price list
- All Mahindra Buses Price list
- All Man Buses Price list
- All SML ISUZU bus Models Price list
Volvo B7R Bus Overview
In MachinePHD.com we have a quick overview of VOLVO B7R Bus with main information with a quick detail of the Bus.
- It has Volvo D7E, Turbocharged, Common Rail engine.
- Bus has GVW of 18000 Kgs with wheel base of 3250 mm.
- Maximum torque power of this bus is 1200 Nm @ 1050 – 1650 RPM.
- It has 11600 turning radius.
- Volvo B7R Bus has 6 Forward and 1 Reverse Gearbox.
- Ground clearance is 270 mm.
- It has Fuel tank capacity of 300 litters.
- Tyres comes with bus are width of 295/80 R 22.5 PR.
- Seating capacity of Coach is 49+D with 2×2 seating lauout.
VOLVO B7R Bus Mileage
VOLVO bus providing good mileage in city and highway rides. VOLVO B7R Bus Mileage in a highway is NA and in a city is NA. It is good mileage with good passenger capacity of the bus.
Volvo B7R Bus Specification
VOLVO B7R Bus specifications are as under with full detailed information of every aspect of the passenger vehicle.
|Engine||Volvo D7E, Turbocharged, Common Rail|
|Max Power||290 bhp @ 2100 RMP|
|Max Torque||1200 nm @ 1050 – 1650 RPM|
|Fuel Tank (Litres)||300|
|Turning Radius (mm)||11600|
|Max Speed (km/h)||115|
|DESIGN & BUILD|
|Body Option||Fully Built|
|Chassis Type||Chassis without Face Cowl|
|Floor Type||Standard floor|
|Front Tyre||295/80 R 22.5 PR|
|Rear Tyre||295/80 R 22.5 PR|
|Overall Length (mm)||8887|
|Overall Width (mm)||Unavailable|
|Overall Height (mm)||Unavailable|
|Front Overhang (mm)||2230|
|Rear Overhang (mm)||3137|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||270|
|Kerb Weight (kgs)||Unavailable|
|Seat Type||Reclining laterally adjustable seats|
|No of Seats||49 + D|
|Driver Information Display||Available|
|Adjustable Driver Seat||Unavailable|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Front Axle||Rigid axle|
|Front Suspension||Air Suspension|
|Rear Axle||Single reduction, Hypoid gears axle|
|Rear Suspension||Air suspension|
|First Aid Kit||Available|
About Volvo Bus
Volvo is international vehicle manufacturer. Formal name of Volvo Buses is Volvo Bussar AB. It is subsidiary of Swedish vehicle maker Volvo. Volvo buses is largest manufacturer of buses in the world. Volvo Buses was founded on 1968. Headquarter is placed in Gothenburg, Sweden. Now, Hakan Agnevall is chairman of Volvo Buses.
Brands included under the Name of Volvo is Volvo, Nova Bus and Prevost Car. Volvo buses has a global presence like in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia. Volvo also set up its production unit in Bangalore, India.
Website: Click Here