Swaraj 855 price with specifications, engine details, usable applications. Swaraj 855 xm track tractors price list in India with detailed information about this model.
- Swaraj tractor 855 XM track Price
- Swaraj 855 XM Specifications
- 855 XM track Features
- Tractors Applications
Swaraj 855 XM Tractor Price in India
The price of Swaraj 855 XM Tractor in India is approx Rs. 7,51,000 (Indian Rupees, Ex Show room Price)
- Price of Swaraj 855 XM in Gujarat: Rs. 7,51,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 XM B2441 tractor in Rajasthan: Rs. 7,51,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 XM tractor in Punjab: Rs. 7,51,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 XM in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 7,51,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 XM in Maharashtra: Rs. 7,51,000 Ex-Showroom.
swaraj tractors 855 xm Track Model price Specifications India
The Swaraj 855 XM is fallen into 50 to 60 horsepower category tractor. It has fitted with powerful 3480 CC and four strokes direct injection 3 cylinder engine, which is generating power of 1800 rpm. It is designed for hard soil and tough field operations. Features include with Swaraj 855 XM are Side shift gear box, Direction Control Valve, Sensi lift with toggle Switch, Multi Speed Forward and reverse PTO, Bigger front and rear tyre, Power Steering, Dual Clutch and Oil Immersed Break. The tractor is easily performed well in many applications like Potato planter, rotavator, MB plough, making machine, harvester, sowing, threshing, cultivation, puddling and haulage. The tractor can lift up to 1700 Kgs weight. The wheelbase of this tractor is 2145 mm and weight of the tractor is 2170 Kgs. It has 8 forward and 2 reverse gear with the smooth transmission system and 12v, 99Ah battery.
Features offered by Swaraj 855 XM Tractor
- Side Gear: Swaraj introducing first-time side gear in 40 Horsepower category. It is very reliable for the operator while driving at high speed.
- Sensi Lift Hydraulics: Lifting capacity of it is 1700 Kgs. It is very helpful for Seed drill and Potato planter application.
- DVC: Direction control valve help to operating external hydraulic implements like a reversible M.B plough and Dozer etc.
- PTO: It has multi speed Forward and Reverses PTO which provides high RPM on PTO even at low RPM. So it saves fuel on applications.
- Power Steering: It provides power steering with separate steering oil tank for operators comfort.
- Dual Clutch: It gives more output.
- OIB: With OIB tractor has better braking efficiency, less maintenance and longer life.
Usable Applications with Swaraj 855 XM Tractor
With cultivator, this tractor is performing great in farms.
It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so the farm can easily rotavate.
Specification of Swaraj 855 XM Tractor
|Type||4 – Stroke, Direct Injection, Diesel Engine|
|No. Of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||110 X 122 mm|
|Rated Engine Speed||1800 rev/min|
|Air Cleaner||3- Stage Oil Bath Type|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled with No loss tank, Oil Cooler for engine oil|
|Clutch (Standard)||Standard Dual Clutch – 280 mm dia|
|No. of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse Speeds|
|Forward||2.7 to 32.4|
|Reverse||2.8 & 10.8|
|PTO Speed: Standard||540 RPM, CR-PTO with Multi-Speeds|
|PTO Speed: Optional||NA|
|Brake Type Standard||Oil Immersed Brakes|
|Brake Type Optional||NA|
|Live Hydraulics||2 Levers (PC/DC) & One Toggle Switch live hydraulic system having automatic position & draft with mix control A) Position control: To hold lower links at any desired height. B) Automatic draft control: To maintain uniform depth C) Mix Control: For optimum field output D)Toggle switch – To maintain the same implement level in field during inter-cultivation applications|
|Lifting Capacity||1700 Kgf at lower link ends|
|Linkage||3 point linkage Category-I suitable for Category-II type implement pins|
|Front Tyre Standard||Standard 6.00 x 16|
|Rear Tyre Standard||Standard 14.9 x 28|
|Front / Rear Tyre Optional||(7.50-14.9X28), (7.50-16.9X28)|
|Electricals||12 Volt, 99 Ah. Battery, Starter motor & Alternator|
|Instruments||Engine rpm cum hour meter with direction indicators, Fuel Gauge, Ammeter and Water Temp. Gauge & Oil Pressure Indicator|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|O.A. Length||3570 mm|
|O.A. Width||1825 mm|
|O.A. Height||2310 mm|
|Wheel Base||2145 mm|
|Min. Ground Clearance||410 mm|
|Weight of Tractor||2170 kgs|
|Wheel Track||Front 1335 mm|
|Wheel Track||Rear 1420 mm (with 14.9 x 28 tyre size)|
Overview of Swaraj Tractor
In 1970, the Government of Punjab acquires design of Swaraj Tractors and established Punjab Tractors Limited (PTL) Company. Still, PTL is selling tractors in the name of Swaraj Tractors instead of Punjab Tractors. After 37 years of Punjab Tractors Limited, in 2007 Mahindra and Mahindra acquired majority stakes of PTL. After that, in February 2009 it was merged into M&M as the Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra.
The Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) is a part of USD 15.9 billion of Mahindra group. Swaraj Brand is known for producing rugged, powerful and reliable tractors. Swaraj has 600 dealers in India and today it is Rs. 3,000 Crore Company with 5,000 employees. Swaraj has 2 tractor plants in Mohali and Chapper Cheri. Swaraj is also exporting to various countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania and USA.
Swaraj division won the prestigious Deming Prize Award, and Swaraj is second Tractor Company who has won this Award. Swaraj Group has achieved ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and TS 16949 certification for Swaraj Automotives Ltd.
- Comparison Swaraj 855 XM vs Swaraj 855 Fe Tractor
- Comparison Swaraj 855 vs Massey 9500
- Comparison Swaraj 855 vs Sonalika Di 42
- Swaraj 855 XM Vs Swaraj 960 Fe
- The official site for Swaraj Tractors is here.
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.