The Swaraj 855 FE is fallen into 50 to 60 horsepower category tractor. It has fitted with powerful 3307 CC and fuel efficient 3 cylinder water cooled engine, which is generating power of 2000 rpm.
It is designed for hard soil and tough field operations.
Features include with Swaraj 855 FE are Direction Control Valve, Multi Speed Forward and reverse PTO, Bigger front and rear tyre, Power Steering, Dual Clutch, Adjustable Front Axel and Oil Immersed Break.
The tractor is easily performed well in many applications like Potato planter, rotavator, MB plough, making machine, harvester, sowing, threshing, cultivation, puddling and haulage.
The tractor can lift up to 1500 Kgs weight. It has 8 forward and 2 reverse gear with the smooth transmission system and 12v, 99Ah battery.
swaraj 855 fe Track tractor price and Specifications India video
Swaraj 855 FE Tractor Price in India
The price of Swaraj 855 FE Tractor in India is approx Rs. 8,04,785 (Indian Rupees, Ex Show room Price)
- Price of Swaraj 855 FE B2441 in Gujarat: Rs. 8,04,785 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 FE B2441 tractor in Rajasthan: Rs. 8,04,785 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 FE tractor in Punjab: Rs. 8,04,785 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 FE in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 8,04,785 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 855 FE in Maharashtra: Rs. 8,04,785 Ex-Showroom.
Features offered by Swaraj 855 FE Tractor
- DVC: Direction control valve help to operating external hydraulic implements like a reversible M.B plough and Dozer etc.
- PTO: It has multi speed Forward and Reverses PTO which provides high RPM on PTO even at low RPM. So it saves fuel on applications.
- Power Steering: It provides power steering with separate steering oil tank for operators comfort.
- Dual Clutch: It gives more output.
- Front Axle: Swaraj 855 FE has adjustable front Axle so it is suitable for inter cultivation like potato farming.
- OIB: With OIB tractor has better braking efficiency, less maintenance and longer life.
Usable Applications with Swaraj 855 FE Tractor
With cultivator, this tractor is performing great in farms.
It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so the farm can easily rotavate.
Specification of Swaraj 855 FE Tractor
|Type||4 – Stroke, Direct Injection, Diesel Engine|
|No. Of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||110 X 116 mm|
|Rated Engine Speed||2000 rev/min|
|Air Cleaner||3- Stage Oil Bath Type|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled with No loss tank. Oil Cooler for engine oil|
|Clutch (Standard)||Single dry disc friction plate – 305 mm dia.|
|Clutch Optional||Dual Clutch|
|No. of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse Speeds|
|Forward||3.1 to 30.9|
|Reverse||4.6 & 15.1|
|PTO Speed: Standard||1000 rpm|
|PTO Speed: Optional||540 rpm, CR-PTO with Multi speeds|
|Brake Type Standard||Dry Disc type Brakes|
|Brake Type Optional||Oil Immersed Brakes|
|Standard||Mechanical Steering with Heavy Duty single drop arm for better manoeuvrability & comfort to the operator.|
|Live Hydraulics||A) Position control: To hold lower links at any desired height. B) Automatic draft control: To maintain uniform depth c) Mix Control: For optimum field output|
|Lifting Capacity||1500 Kgf at lower link ends.|
|Linkage||3 point linkage suitable for Category-I&II type implement pins|
|Front Tyre Standard||6.00 x 16|
|Rear Tyre Standard||14.9 x28|
|Front / Rear Tyre Optional||(7.50 x 16 / 16.9 X 28)/(7.50 x 16 / 14.9 X 28)/(6.00 x 16 / 13.6 X 28)|
|Electricals||12 Volt, 99 Ah. Battery Starter motor & Alternator|
|Instruments||Engine rpm cum hour meter with direction indicators, Fuel Gauge, Ammeter, and Water Temp. Gauge & Oil Pressure Indicator.|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|O.A. Length||3420 mm|
|O.A. Width||1715 mm|
|O.A. Height||2275 mm|
|Wheel Base||2050 mm|
|Min. Ground Clearance||400 mm|
|Weight of Tractor||2020 kgs|
|Wheel Track||Front 1300 mm|
|Wheel Track||Rear 1350 mm (with 13.6*28 tyre size)|
Overview of Swaraj Tractor
In 1970, the Government of Punjab acquires design of Swaraj Tractors and established Punjab Tractors Limited (PTL) Company. Still, PTL is selling tractors in the name of Swaraj Tractors instead of Punjab Tractors.
After 37 years of Punjab Tractors Limited, in 2007 Mahindra and Mahindra acquired majority stakes of PTL. After that, in February 2009 it was merged into M&M as the Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra.
The Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) is a part of USD 15.9 billion of Mahindra group.
Swaraj Brand is known for producing rugged, powerful and reliable tractors.
Swaraj has 600 dealers in India and today it is Rs. 3,000 Crore Company with 5,000 employees. Swaraj has 2 tractor plants in Mohali and Chapper Cheri.
Swaraj is also exporting to various countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania and USA.
Swaraj division won the prestigious Deming Prize Award, and Swaraj is second Tractor Company who has won this Award. Swaraj Group has achieved ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and TS 16949 certification for Swaraj Automotives Ltd.
Use Full Links For Swaraj Tractors
- The official site for Swaraj Tractors.
- Swaraj Mini Tractor 717
- Swaraj 724 XM ORCHARD Tractor
- Swaraj 724 XM ORCHARD Tractor
- New 2017 Swaraj 724 XM ORCHARD NT Narrow Track Tractor
- Swaraj 825 XM Track Tractor
- Swaraj 735 XT Track Tractor
- Swaraj 735 FE track tractor
- Swaraj 735 XM Track Tractor
- Swaraj 834 XM Track Tractor
- Swaraj 744 FE Track Tractor
- Swaraj 960 FE Track Tractor
- Swaraj 855 XM Track Tractor
- Swaraj 855 FE Track Tractor
- Swaraj 843 XM OSM Track Tractor
- Swaraj 843 XM Track Tractor
- Swaraj 742 FE Track Tractor
- Swaraj 744 FE Potato Xpert Track Tractor
- Swaraj 744 XM Track Tractor
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.