Swaraj 841 XM price mileage specification reviews full overview. Swaraj 841 xm tractor latest on road price list in India with detailed information about the tractor.
Swaraj 841 XM Tractor Price in India
The price of Swaraj 841 XM Tractor in India is approx Rs. 5,75,000 (Indian Rupees, Ex Show room Price)
- Price of Swaraj 841 XM in Gujarat: Rs. 5,75,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 841 XM tractor in Rajasthan: Rs. 5,75,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 841 XM tractor in Punjab: Rs. 5,75,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 841 XM in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 5,75,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 841 XM in Maharashtra: Rs. 5,75,000 Ex-Showroom.
- All swaraj tractors all models price.
- All Massey Ferguson tractors
- All John Deere tractors
- All Captain tractors
swaraj 841 xm tractor on road price Specs video
The Swaraj 841 XM is fallen into 40 to 50 horsepower category tractor. It has fitted with powerful 2730 CC and fuel efficient four cylinder engine.
Lift capacity of Swaraj 841 XM is 1200 Kgs which helps in lifting heavy loaded trollies and carrying out heavy implements.
The tractor is easily performed well in many applications like Potato planter, rotavator, sowing, threshing, cultivation, puddling and haulage.
Features include with Swaraj 841 XM are Selsi Lift Hydraulics, Compact Design of Tractor, Dual Clutch, Oil Immersed Brakes, Hydraulic Levers and Bigger Tyres.
It has 8 forward and 2 reverse gear with the smooth transmission system and 12v, 88Ah battery.
Features offered by Swaraj 841 XM Tractor
- Compact Design: Compact Design of tractors makes it afloat in the sand.
- Low force Hydraulic Levers: with this feature it has less fatigue.
- Hydraulics: Swaraj 841 XM has higher capacity Sensi Lift Hydraulics system which can lift 1700 Kgs. By this feature, it is very helpful while loaded trolley and carry out field operation.
- Engine: Tractor is fitted with four cylinder fuel efficient engine.
- OIB: With OIB tractor has better braking efficiency, less maintenance and longer life.
- Bigger Rear Tyre: Better gripping and less slipping during operation work and slopes.
- Dual Clutch: It gives more output.
Usable Applications with Swaraj 841 XM Tractor
With cultivator, this tractor is performing great in farms.
It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so the farm can easily rotavate.
Specification of Swaraj 841 XM Tractor
|Model||MDI 2385 S – 3A|
|HP||40 – 42 hp|
|Type||4 Stroke, Direct injection, Diesel engine.|
|No. Of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||88.9 X 110 mm|
|Rated Engine Speed||1900 Rev/min.|
|Air Cleaner||3- Stage Oil Bath Type|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled with No loss tank.|
|Clutch (Standard)||Single dry disc friction plate – 280 mm dia. (11”)|
|Clutch Optional||Dual Clutch|
|No. of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse Speeds|
|Forward||2.3 to 29.3|
|Reverse||2.8 to 10.9|
|PTO Speed: Standard||540 rpm|
|PTO Speed: Optional||NA|
|Brake Type Standard||Oil Immersed Brakes|
|Brake Type Optional||NA|
|Standard||Mechanical Steering with Heavy Duty single drop arm for better manoeuvrability & comfort to the operator.|
|Live Hydraulics||SENSILIFT Hydraulics for better operations in Loose & Sandy Soil A) Position control: To hold lower links at any desired height. B) Automatic draft control :To maintain uniform depth c) Mix Control: For optimum field output|
|Lifting Capacity||1200 Kgf at lower link ends.|
|Linkage||3 point linkage suitable for Category-I&II type implement pins.|
|Front Tyre Standard||6.00 x 16|
|Rear Tyre Standard||12.4 x28|
|Front / Rear Tyre Optional||6.00 x 16 /13.6 x28|
|Electricals||12 Volt, 88 Ah. Battery Starter motor & Alternator|
|Instruments||Engine rpm cum hour meter with direction indicators, Fuel Gauge, Ammeter, and Water Temp. Gauge & Oil Pressure Indicator.|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|O.A. Length||3390 mm|
|O.A. Width||1680 mm|
|O.A. Height||2200 mm|
|Wheel Base||1935 mm|
|Min. Ground Clearance||370 mm|
|Weight of Tractor||1820 kg|
|Wheel Track||Front 1330 mm|
|Wheel Track||Rear 1350 mm (with 12.4*28 tyre size)|
Overview of Swaraj Tractor
In 1970, the Government of Punjab acquires design of Swaraj Tractors and established Punjab Tractors Limited (PTL) Company. Still, PTL is selling tractors in the name of Swaraj Tractors instead of Punjab Tractors.
After 37 years of Punjab Tractors Limited, in 2007 Mahindra and Mahindra acquired majority stakes of PTL. After that, in February 2009 it was merged into M&M as the Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra.
The Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) is a part of USD 15.9 billion of Mahindra group. Swaraj Brand is known for producing rugged, powerful and reliable tractors. Swaraj has 600 dealers in India and today it is Rs. 3,000 Crore Company with 5,000 employees.
Swaraj has 2 tractor plants in Mohali and Chapper Cheri. Swaraj is also exporting to various countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania and USA.
Swaraj division won the prestigious Deming Prize Award, and Swaraj is second Tractor Company who has won this Award. Swaraj Group has achieved ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and TS 16949 certification for Swaraj Automotives Ltd.
- The official site for Swaraj Tractors.click here.
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.