Swaraj 825 price with specification mileage full overview.The Swaraj 825 XM Track Tractor price specifications reviews.The Swaraj 825 XM is fallen into 25 to 30 horsepower category tractor with 1538 CC.
- The Swaraj 825 XM Track Tractor price in India
- Swaraj 825 Xm Specifications
- 825 xm Features
- Swaraj Tractors Applications
The Swaraj 825 XM Track Tractor is fallen into 25 to 30 horsepower category tractor with 1538 CC. This tractor has smooth transmission system.
It has fitted with powerful & fuel efficient single cylinder water-cooled engine. Its tag line is “POWER AUR MILEAGE EXTRA DILAAYE”.
A feature included with Swaraj 825 XM is bigger dry disk brakes that offer better braking efficiency to the operator. Operators comfort, it is providing 8 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes, 88Ah higher capacity battery.
Swaraj 825 XM can lift 1000 Kgs. 11 inches clutch of this tractor ensures easy gear shifting and longer life. Fuel capacity of this tractor is 45 litres. It can run off the road up to 30.5 km/h speed.
Swaraj 825 XM Track Tractor Price in India
The price of Swaraj 825 XM Tractor in India is approx Rs. 3,65,700/-(Indian Rupees, Ex Show room Price)
- Price of Swaraj 825 XM B2441 in Gujarat: Rs.3,65,700/- Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 825 XM B2441 tractor in Rajasthan: Rs. 3,65,700/-Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 825 XM tractor in Punjab: Rs. 3,65,700/-Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 825 XM in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 3,65,700/-Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 825 XM in Maharashtra: Rs. 3,65,700/-Ex-Showroom.
a video for swaraj 825 XM Track tractor price and Specifications India
Features offered by Swaraj 825 XM Tractor
- Engine: Tractor is fitted with a single cylinder fuel efficient water cooled engine.
- Dry Disk Brakes: Disk brakes provide this tractor stability on slopes.
- Isolator Valve: It is very useful for external applications without operating lower links.
- Straight Front Axle: Bigger Axle provides better stability during haulage.
- Stabilizers Bar: Heavy stabilisers bar for Rotavator and Cultivator.
- Ergonomics: Swaraj 825 XM comes with adjustable seat and clutch foot rest.
- Steering Lock: Safety first. For safety, this tractor has front axle lock.
Usable Applications with Swaraj 825 XM Tractor
This tractor can lift 1000 Kgs. So it is very helpful for haulage.
With Rotavator 825 XM is generating more power so farmers can easily rotavate in farms.
Specification of Swaraj 825 XM Tractor
|HP||20 -25 hp|
|Type||4 Stroke, Direct injection, Diesel engine.|
|No. Of Cylinders||1|
|Bore & Stroke||120 X 136 mm|
|Rated Engine Speed||1650 Rev/min.|
|Air Cleaner||3- Stage Oil Bath Type|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled with No loss tank.|
|Clutch (Standard)||Single dry disc friction plate|
|No. of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse Speeds|
|Forward||3.3 to 30.4|
|Reverse||2.9 & 9.6|
|PTO Speed: Standard||1000 rpm|
|PTO Speed: Optional||540 rpm|
|Brake Type Standard||Dry Disc type Brakes|
|Brake Type Optional||NA|
Mechanical Steering with Heavy Duty single drop arm for better manoeuvrability & comfort to the operator.
A) Position control: To hold lower links at any desired height. B) Automatic draft control: To maintain uniform depth c) Mix Control: For optimum field output
|Lifting Capacity||1000 Kgf at lower link ends.|
|Linkage||3 point linkage suitable for Category- I & II type implement pins|
|Front Tyre Standard||6.00 x 16|
|Rear Tyre Standard||12.4 x28|
|Electricals||12 Volt, 88 Ah. Battery Starter motor & Alternator|
|Instruments||Engine rpm cum hour meter with direction indicators, Fuel Gauge, Ammeter, and Water Temp. Gauge & Oil Pressure Indicator.|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|O.A. Length||3260 mm|
|O.A. Width||1690 mm|
|O.A. Height||2395 mm|
|Wheel Base||1930 mm|
|Min. Ground Clearance||400 mm|
|Weight of Tractor||1870 kg|
|Wheel Track||Front 1330 mm|
|Wheel Track||Rear 1350 mm (with 12.4*28 tyre type)|
Overview of Swaraj Tractor
In 1970, the Government of Punjab acquires design of Swaraj Tractors and established Punjab Tractors Limited (PTL) Company. Still, PTL is selling tractors in the name of Swaraj Tractors instead of Punjab Tractors. After 37 years of Punjab Tractors Limited, in 2007 Mahindra and Mahindra acquired majority stakes of PTL. After that, in February 2009 it was merged into M&M as the Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra.
The Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) is a part of USD 15.9 billion of Mahindra group. Swaraj Brand is known for producing rugged, powerful and reliable tractors. Swaraj has 600 dealers in India and today it is Rs. 3,000 Crore Company with 5,000 employees. Swaraj has 2 tractor plants in Mohali and Chapper Cheri. Swaraj is also exporting to various countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania and USA.
Swaraj division won the prestigious Deming Prize Award, and Swaraj is second Tractor Company who has won this Award. Swaraj Group has achieved ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and TS 16949 certification for Swaraj Automotives Ltd.
Use Full Links For Swaraj Tractorsuseful links
- The official site for Swaraj Tractors. click here