Swaraj 744 XM price mileage Specification full overview of a tractor. Latest price list of Swaraj 744 xm tractor in India with specifications features application and full overview.
Swaraj 744 XM Tractor Price in India
The price of Swaraj 744 XM Tractor in India is approx Rs. 6,11,096/- (Indian Rupees, Ex Show room Price)
- Price of Swaraj 744 XM in Gujarat: Rs. 6,11,096 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 XM tractor in Rajasthan: Rs. 6,11,096 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 XM tractor in Punjab: Rs. 6,11,096 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 XM in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 6,11,096 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 XM in Maharashtra: Rs. 6,11,096 Ex-Showroom.
- Comparison Swaraj 744 FE vs Swaraj 744 XM
- All swaraj tractors all models price.
- All Mahindra Tractors
- All Eicher tractors
swaraj 744 xm tractor price and Specifications India video
The Swaraj 744 XM is fallen into 40 to 50 horsepower category tractor. It has fitted with powerful 3307 CC, 4 strokes, diesel engine equipped with 3 cylinder water cooled engine which is generating 2200 RPM. Lift capacity of Swaraj 744 XM is 1700 Kgs in Hydraulics. The tractor is easily performed well in many applications like rotavator, sowing, threshing, cultivation, puddling and haulage. Features included with Swaraj 744 XM are Side shift gear box, Multispeed PTO, Power Steering, Dual Clutch, Oil immersed brakes and Sensi Lift Hydraulic. It has 8 forward and 2 reverse gear with the smooth transmission system and 12v, 88Ah battery.
Features offered by Swaraj 744 XM Tractor
- Side Gear: Swaraj introducing first-time side gear in 40 Horsepower category. It is very reliable for the operator while driving at high speed.
- PTO: It has multi speed Forward and Reverses PTO which provides high RPM on PTO even at low RPM. So it saves fuel on applications.
- Hydraulics: Swaraj 744 XM has higher capacity Sensi Lift Hydraulics system which can lift 1700 Kgs. By this feature, it is very helpful while loaded trolley and carry out field operation.
- Engine: Tractor is fitted with three cylinder fuel efficient engine.
- OIB: With OIB tractor has better braking efficiency, less maintenance and longer life.
- Power Steering: It provides power steering with separate steering oil tank for operators comfort.
- Dual Clutch: It gives more output.
Usable Applications with Swaraj 744 XM Tractor
With cultivator, this tractor is performing great in farms.
It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so the farm can easily rotavate.
Specification of Swaraj 744 XM Tractor
|Model||RB-30 XM +|
|Type||4 – Stroke, Direct Injection, Diesel Engine|
|No. Of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||110 X 116 mm|
|Rated Engine Speed||1800 rev/min|
|Air Cleaner||3- Stage Oil Bath Type|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled with No loss tank. Oil Cooler for engine oil|
|Clutch (Standard)||Dual Clutch|
|Clutch Optional||Single Clutch|
|No. of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse speeds, Side shift levers|
|Forward||2.6 to 29.6|
|Reverse||2.6 & 10.4|
|PTO Speed: Standard||540 rpm|
|PTO Speed: Optional||540 rpm & CR-PTO with multi speeds|
|Brake Type Standard||Oil Immersed Brakes|
|Brake Type Optional||NA|
|Standard||Mechanical Steering with Heavy Duty single drop arm for better manoeuvrability & comfort to the operator.|
|Live Hydraulics||2 Levers (PC/DC) & One Toggle Switch live hydraulic system having automatic position & draft with mix control A) Position control: To hold lower links at any desired height. B) Automatic draft control: To maintain uniform depth C) Mix Control: For optimum field output D)Toggle switch – To maintain the same implement level in field during cultivation|
|Lifting Capacity||1700 Kgf at lower link ends.|
|Linkage||3 point linkage suitable for Category-I & II type implement pins|
|Front Tyre Standard||6.00 x 16|
|Rear Tyre Standard||13.6 x28|
|Front / Rear Tyre Optional||6.00X16/14.9X28|
|Electricals||12 Volt, 88 Ah. Battery Starter motor & Alternator|
|Instruments||Engine rpm cum hour meter with direction indicators, Fuel Gauge, Ammeter, and Water Temp. Gauge & Oil Pressure Indicator.|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|O.A. Length||3555 mm|
|O.A. Width||1730 mm|
|O.A. Height||2290 mm|
|Wheel Base||2140 mm|
|Min. Ground Clearance||400 mm|
|Weight of Tractor||2080 kg|
|Wheel Track||Front 1330 mm|
|Wheel Track||Rear 1350 mm (with 13.6*28 Tyre type)|
Overview of Swaraj Tractor
In 1970, the Government of Punjab acquires design of Swaraj Tractors and established Punjab Tractors Limited (PTL) Company. Still, PTL is selling tractors in the name of Swaraj Tractors instead of Punjab Tractors. After 37 years of Punjab Tractors Limited, in 2007 Mahindra and Mahindra acquired majority stakes of PTL. After that, in February 2009 it was merged into M&M as the Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra.
The Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) is a part of USD 15.9 billion of Mahindra group. Swaraj Brand is known for producing rugged, powerful and reliable tractors. Swaraj has 600 dealers in India and today it is Rs. 3,000 Crore Company with 5,000 employees. Swaraj has 2 tractor plants in Mohali and Chapper Cheri. Swaraj is also exporting to various countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania and USA.
Swaraj division won the prestigious Deming Prize Award, and Swaraj is second Tractor Company who has won this Award. Swaraj Group has achieved ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and TS 16949 certification for Swaraj Automotives Ltd.
- The official site for Swaraj Tractors.click here
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.