Swaraj 744 price specs review. Swaraj 744 power steering tractor detailed information like price rate in all over India, Specifications how many HP and what applications you can use with it.
- Swaraj tractor 744 FE track Price
- Swaraj 744 fe Specifications
- 744 fe track Features
- Tractors Applications
Swaraj 744 FE Track Tractor Price in India
Swaraj 744 power steering price details in India and its different states.
- The price of Swaraj 744 FE Tractor in India is approx Rs. 6,00,000 (Indian Rupees, Ex Show room Price)
- Price of Swaraj 744 FE in Gujarat: Rs. 6,00,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 FE tractor in Rajasthan: Rs. 6,00,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 FE tractor in Punjab: Rs. 6,00,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 FE in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 6,00,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Swaraj 744 FE in Maharashtra: Rs. 6,00,000 Ex-Showroom.
Value for money tractor Swaraj 744 FE Track Tractor is fallen into 40 to 50 horsepower category tractor. 744 Fe has powerful and fuel efficient 3 Cylinder water cooled engine. It is powered with 3136 CC DI, Which is generating power of 1800 RPM. The wheelbase of this tractor is 1950 mm. Multi speed forward and Reverse PTO makes it highly fuel efficient on PTO drove applications like threshers and Reaper.
Features include in this tractor are Power Steering, Direction Control Valve, Powerful 3 cylinder water cooled engine, Dual Clutch, Adjustable front Axle and Oil Immersed Brakes. It has 8 forward and 2 Reverse gearboxes with the smooth transmission system and 12v 88Ah battery. Overall features are making this tractor very competitive in this segment.
swaraj Tractor 744 fe Track price Specifications India video
Features offered by Swaraj 744 FE Tractor
- PTO: It has multi speed forward and Reverses PTO which provides high RPM on PTO even at low RPM. So it saves fuel on applications.
- Engine: Tractor is fitted with three cylinder fuel efficient water cooled engine.
- Front Axle: Swaraj 744 FE has adjustable front Axle so it is suitable for inter cultivation like potato farming.
- DVC: Direction control valve help to operating external hydraulic implements like a reversible M.B plough and Dozer etc.
- Power Steering: It provides power steering for operators comfort.
- OIB: With OIB tractor has better braking efficiency, less maintenance and longer life.
- Dual Clutch: It gives more output.
Usable Applications with Swaraj 744 FE Tractor
It is highly suitable for Gyrovator.
It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
Specification of Swaraj 744 FE Tractor
|Type||4 – Stroke, Direct Injection, Diesel Engine|
|No. Of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||110 X 110 mm|
|Rated Engine Speed||2000 rev/min|
|Air Cleaner||3- Stage Oil Bath Type|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled with No loss tank. Oil Cooler for engine oil|
|Clutch (Standard)||Single dry disc friction plate – 305 mm dia.|
|Clutch Optional||Dual Clutch|
|No. of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse Speeds|
|Forward||3.1 to 29.2|
|Reverse||4.3 & 14.3|
|PTO Speed: Standard||1000 rpm|
|PTO Speed: Optional||540 rpm, CR- PTO with Multi speeds|
|Brake Type Standard||Dry Disc type Brakes|
|Brake Type Optional||Oil Immersed Brakes|
|Standard||Mechanical Steering with Heavy Duty single drop arm for better manoeuvrability & comfort to the operator.|
|Live Hydraulics||A) Position control: To hold lower links at any desired height. B) Automatic draft control : To maintain uniform depth c) Mix Control: For optimum field output|
|Lifting Capacity||1500 Kgf at lower link ends.|
|Linkage||3 point linkage suitable for Category-I & II type implement pins.|
|Front Tyre Standard||6.00 x 16|
|Rear Tyre Standard||13.6 x28|
|Front / Rear Tyre Optional||7.50 x16 / 14.9 X 28|
|Electricals||12 Volt, 88 Ah. Battery Starter motor & Alternator|
|Instruments||Engine rpm cum hour meter with direction indicators, Fuel Gauge, Ammeter, and Water Temp. Gauge & Oil Pressure Indicator.|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|O.A. Length||3440 mm|
|O.A. Width||1730 mm|
|O.A. Height||2275 mm|
|Wheel Base||1950 mm|
|Min. Ground Clearance||400 mm|
|Weight of Tractor||1990 kg|
|Wheel Track||Front 1300 mm|
|Wheel Track||Rear 1350 mm (with 13.6*28 tyre type)|
Overview of Swaraj Tractor
In 1970, the Government of Punjab acquires design of Swaraj Tractors and established Punjab Tractors Limited (PTL) Company. Still, PTL is selling tractors in the name of Swaraj Tractors instead of Punjab Tractors. After 37 years of Punjab Tractors Limited, in 2007 Mahindra and Mahindra acquired majority stakes of PTL. After that, in February 2009 it was merged into M&M as the Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra.
The Swaraj Division of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Farm Equipment Sector (FES) is a part of USD 15.9 billion of Mahindra group. Swaraj Brand is known for producing rugged, powerful and reliable tractors. Swaraj has 600 dealers in India and today it is Rs. 3,000 Crore Company with 5,000 employees. Swaraj has 2 tractor plants in Mohali and Chapper Cheri. Swaraj is also exporting to various countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania and USA.
Swaraj division won the prestigious Deming Prize Award, and Swaraj is second Tractor Company who has won this Award. Swaraj Group has achieved ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and TS 16949 certification for Swaraj Automotives Ltd.
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.