Price of Scania K480 EB Bus
SCANIA motors give a competitive price of SCANIA K480 EB Bus. On road Price of SCANIA K480 EB Bus is 4,000,000 /- (Ex-showroom price) Indian Rupees.
Price of SCANIA K480 EB Bus is different in every state. Minor difference in price of this Scania bus we can see in every state of India.
SCANIA K480 EB Bus is value for money product. SCANIA motors are giving more competition to its competitors in this segment by introducing this truck in reasonable price.
You May Also Like to Check:
- All Scania Bus Models Price list
- All Ashok Leyland Bus Models Price list
- All Volvo Bus Models Price list
- All Eicher Bus models Price list
- All Tata Bus Models Price list
- All BharatBenz Bus Models Price list
- All JBM bus Models Price list
- All Mahindra Buses Price list
- All Man Buses Price list
- All SML ISUZU bus Models Price list
Scania K480 EB Bus Overview
In MachinePHD.com we have a quick overview of SCANIA K480 EB Bus with main information with a quick detail of the Bus.
- Bus has GVW of 25000 Kgs.
- It has Scania Dc13 07, Turbocharged, With In-Built Retarde engine.
- Maximum torque power of this bus is 2500 Nm @ 1100 – 1300 RPM.
- Scania K480 EB Bus has 12 Forward and 1 Reverse Gearbox.
- Ground clearance is 270 mm.
- It has Fuel tank capacity of 400 litters.
- Tyres comes with bus are width of 275/70 R 22.5 PR.
- Seating capacity of Coach is 54+D with 2×2 seating lauout.
SCANIA K480 EB Bus Mileage
SCANIA bus providing good mileage in city and highway rides. SCANIA K480 EB Bus Mileage in a highway is NA and in a city is NA. It is good mileage with good passenger capacity of the bus.
Scania K480 EB Bus Specification
SCANIA K480 EB Bus specifications are as under with full detailed information of every aspect of the passenger vehicle.
|Engine||Scania Dc13 07, Turbocharged, With In-Built Retarde|
|Max Power||480 bhp @ 1900 RMP|
|Max Torque||2500 nm @ 1100 – 1300 RPM|
|Clutch||Single Dry Plate|
|Fuel Tank (Litres)||400|
|Turning Radius (mm)||Unavailable|
|Max Speed (km/h)||118|
|DESIGN & BUILD|
|Body Option||Fully Built|
|Chassis Type||Chassis without Face Cowl|
|Floor Type||Standard Floor|
|Front Tyre||275/70 R 22.5 PR|
|Rear Tyre||275/70 R 22.5 PR|
|Overall Length (mm)||9340|
|Overall Width (mm)||Unavailable|
|Overall Height (mm)||Unavailable|
|Front Overhang (mm)||2340|
|Rear Overhang (mm)||2700|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||270|
|Kerb Weight (kgs)||Unavailable|
|Seat Type||Standard seats|
|No of Seats||54 + D|
|Driver Information Display||Available|
|Adjustable Driver Seat||Available|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Front Axle||Independent axle|
|Front Suspension||Air Suspension|
|Rear Axle||Hypoid gears axle|
|Rear Suspension||Air Suspension|
|First Aid Kit||Available|
About Scania Bus
Scania is international bus manufacturer. Scania was founded in 1891. Headquarter of Scania is placed in Sodertalje, Sweden. Andreas Renschler is chairman and Henrik Henriksson is president and CEO of the Company.
Scania is producing its trucks and busses in Sweden, France, Netherlands, India, Argentina, Brazil, Poland and Russia. It is also available in India. Scania have two series in India: Scania Buses and Scania Coaches. It has more than 42k employees worldwide.
Scania Bus are more productive, better fuel economy, sustainability and safety. Scania also manufacturing Trucks.
More Info: Click Here
- Note:- The Prices for Bus available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this Bus visit the nearest showroom in your city.