Price of Scania F330 HB Bus
SCANIA motors give a competitive price of SCANIA F330 HB Bus. On road Price of SCANIA F330 HB Bus is 4,000,000 /- (Ex-showroom price) Indian Rupees.
Price of SCANIA F330 HB Bus is different in every state. Minor difference in price of this Scania bus we can see in every state of India.
SCANIA F330 HB Bus is value for money product. SCANIA motors are giving more competition to its competitors in this segment by introducing this truck in reasonable price.
You May Also Like to Check:
- All Scania Bus Models Price list
- All Ashok Leyland Bus Models Price list
- All Volvo Bus Models Price list
- All Eicher Bus models Price list
- All Tata Bus Models Price list
- All BharatBenz Bus Models Price list
- All JBM bus Models Price list
- All Mahindra Buses Price list
- All Man Buses Price list
- All SML ISUZU bus Models Price list
Scania F330 HB Bus Overview
In MachinePHD.com we have a quick overview of SCANIA F330 HB Bus with main information with a quick detail of the Bus.
- Bus has GVW of 18000 Kgs with wheelbase of 6800 mm.
- It has Scania Dc11, Turbocharged, With In-Built Retarder engine.
- Maximum torque power of this bus is 1600 Nm @ 1100 – 1200 RPM.
- Scania F330 HB Bus has 6 Forward and 1 Reverse Gearbox.
- Ground clearance is 310 mm.
- It has Fuel tank capacity of 600 litters.
- Tyres comes with bus are width of 275/70 R 22.5 PR.
- Seating capacity of Coach is 49+D with 2×2 seating lauout.
SCANIA F330 HB Bus Mileage
SCANIA bus providing good mileage in city and highway rides. SCANIA F330 HB Bus Mileage in a highway is NA and in a city is NA. It is good mileage with good passenger capacity of the bus.
Scania F330 HB Bus Specification
SCANIA F330 HB Bus specifications are as under with full detailed information of every aspect of the passenger vehicle.
|Engine||Scania Dc11, Turbocharged, With In-Built Retarder|
|Max Power||330 bhp @ 1900 RMP|
|Max Torque||1600 nm @ 1100 – 1200 RPM|
|Fuel Tank (Litres)||600|
|Turning Radius (mm)||Unavailable|
|Max Speed (km/h)||100|
|DESIGN & BUILD|
|Body Option||Fully Built|
|Chassis Type||Chassis without Face Cowl|
|Floor Type||Standard Floor|
|Front Tyre||275/70 R 22.5 PR|
|Rear Tyre||275/70 R 22.5 PR|
|Overall Length (mm)||9860|
|Overall Width (mm)||Unavailable|
|Overall Height (mm)||Unavailable|
|Front Overhang (mm)||1900|
|Rear Overhang (mm)||1160|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||310|
|Kerb Weight (kgs)||Unavailable|
|Seat Type||Standard seats|
|No of Seats||49 + D|
|Driver Information Display||Available|
|Adjustable Driver Seat||Available|
|Front Brakes||Drum Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Drum Brakes|
|Front Axle||Forged “I” beam reverse Elliot type axle|
|Front Suspension||Air Suspension|
|Rear Axle||Single reduction, Hypoid gears axle|
|Rear Suspension||Air suspension|
|First Aid Kit||Available|
About Scania Bus
Scania is international bus manufacturer. Scania was founded in 1891. Headquarter of Scania is placed in Sodertalje, Sweden. Andreas Renschler is chairman and Henrik Henriksson is president and CEO of the Company.
Scania is producing its trucks and busses in Sweden, France, Netherlands, India, Argentina, Brazil, Poland and Russia. It is also available in India. Scania have two series in India: Scania Buses and Scania Coaches. It has more than 42k employees worldwide.
Scania Bus are more productive, better fuel economy, sustainability and safety. Scania also manufacturing Trucks.
More Info: Click Here
- Note:- The Prices for Bus available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this Bus visit the nearest showroom in your city.