- Massey Ferguson 9500 tractor.
- Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of MF 9500.
- Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 9500 tractor is between Rs. 852,000.
- Get Today's Price Now Click Here
- Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- massey Ferguson tractors price
- You would also like to check the price of Massey Ferguson 9500 Super shuttle 4wd tractor
- massey 9500 vs john deere 5310
- massey 9500 vs new holland 3630
- massey 9500 vs swaraj 960
- massey 9500 vs sonalika 60
- massey 9500 vs swaraj 855
- massey 9500 vs arjun 555
- massey 9500 vs Mahindra Arjun 605 DI
MF 9500 tractor overview price and other Details
- Massey Ferguson 9500 tractor is 58 horsepower tractors.
- It has 3 cylinders 2700 CC powerful engine.
- It is generating 540 PTO RPM. Design of tractor helps the farmer to the farm operation.
- MF 9500 is performing well with rotavator, cultivator, spraying, haulage, sowing, reaper, threshing and across multiple crops like grapes, groundnut, cotton, castor etc.
- Massey Ferguson 9500 has 8 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes with Oil immersed disk brake.
- Tractor has the speed of up to 35.8 km/h.
- MF 9500 can lift up to 2050 Kgs.
- It has 60 ltr fuel tank capacity and wheelbase of 1980 mm.
- Ground clearance of tractor is 420 mm and weight is 2255 kgs.
- Tyre dimension is front tire 7.5-16 mm and rear tire 16.9-28 mm.
- Massey Ferguson 9500 is reliable to use and easy to maintain.
Massey Ferguson 9500 Tractor price list India
Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of MF 9500. Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 9500 tractor is between Rs. 852,000. Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- Price of MF 9500 in Gujarat: Rs. 852,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 9500 in Rajasthan: Rs. 852,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 9500 in Punjab: Rs. 852,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 9500 in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 852,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 9500 in Maharashtra: Rs. 852,000 Ex-Showroom.
Massey Ferguson 9500 Tractor Specifications
|Make||SIMPSONS TSJ 327 III A, Turbocharger|
|Cubic Capacity (CC)||2700|
|Fuel Injection Pump||Rotary|
|Gear Box||8 forward and 2 reverse|
|Tyre||7.5 x 16 front and 16.9 x 28 rear|
|Max Speed||35.8 kmph|
|Turning Radius||3250 mm|
|PTO Speed||540 RPM @ 1790 ERPM|
|Lift Capacity||2050 kgs|
|Three-point linkage and controls||Draft, position and response control. Links fitted with Cat 1 and Cat 2 balls (Combi Ball)|
|Brake Type||Oil immersed brake|
|Steering Type||Power steering|
|Electricals||12 V 75 Ah Battery, 12 V 36 A Alternator|
|Overall length (mm)||3745|
|Overall width (mm)||1878|
|Overall height (mm)||2316|
|Ground clearance (mm)||420|
|Total weight (kg)||2255|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||60|
|Additional features||Asli side shift, Adjustable front axle, Front end weights, Full platform, Optional: Auxiliary hydrau|
Usable Applications with Massey Ferguson 9500 Tractor
- With cultivator, this tractor is performing great on farms.
- It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
- With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so farms can easily rotavate.
- It is highly suitable for Gyrovator.
About Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson Limited is the manufacturer of Agricultural Equipments based in Ontario, Canada. It is the subsidiary of AGCO. It was formed in 1953 by the merger of farm machinery manufacturers Massey Harris of Canada and Britain’s Ferguson Company under the name of Massey Harris Ferguson. After that, in 1958 name has been shortened to Massey Ferguson.
Major Products offered by Massey Ferguson are Agriculture machinery, consumer and commercial types of equipment, financial service and tractors.
Website of Company: Click here
Massey Ferguson India
Standard Motor Products of India Limited had been assembling Massey Ferguson tractor in India for Massey Ferguson India, Which was a Bangalore based company handling the entire MF business in India. Massey Ferguson was looking for a company that would, in a phased manner, manufacture its tractors in India and successful negotiations with the Amalgamations Group lead to the group taking over the Bangalore operations and moving it to Chennai, then Madras.
Now, Massey Ferguson’s entire business in India is handling by TAFE (Tractor and Farm Equipment Limited).
Website of Massey Ferguson India is click here…
On 15th Dec 1960, Mr. S. Anantharamakrishnan announced at press conference at Chennai that his plans to manufacture tractor and implements at Simpson’s Industrial Estate in collaboration with Massey Ferguson of Toronto.
TAFE is selling and manufacturing three brands in India: Massey Ferguson, TAFE a, d EICHER.
Tractor of Massey Ferguson selling in India, which is manufactures by TAFE. There are 18 models are available in Indian Market which are as under.
- 9500 4WD
- 7250 DI POWER UP
- 5245 DI 4WD
- 5245 DI MAHA MAHAN
- 5245 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 245 DI
- 7250 DI
- 241 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 241 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 241 DI MAHAAN
- 1035 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 1035 DI SHAKTI
- 1035 DI
- 1134 DI
- 1030 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 30 DI ORCHARD PLUS
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.