- Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of 7250 DI.
- Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 7250 DI tractor is between Rs. 670,000.
- Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- We will discuss further in this article.
- new Massey Ferguson tractor price list
- Mahindra tractors price list
Overview MF 7250 Di tractor
- Massey Ferguson 7250 DI is 47 horsepower tractors.
- It has 3 cylinders 2500 CC powerful engine.
- It is generating 540 PTO RPM.
- Design of tractor helps the farmer to the farming operation.
- 7250 DI is performing well with rotavator, cultivator, spraying, haulage, sowing, reaper, threshing and across multiple crops like grapes, groundnut, cotton, castor etc.
- Massey Ferguson 7250 DI has 8 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes with Oil immersed disk brake. Tractor has the speed of up to 29.55 km/h.
- 7250 DI can lift up to 2300 Kgs.
- It has 60 ltr fuel tank capacity and wheelbase of 1930 mm.
- Ground clearance of tractor is 400 mm and weight is 2000 kgs.
- Tyre dimension is for front tyre 6-16 mm and rear tyre 13.6 x 28 / 14.9-28 mm.
- Massey Ferguson 7250 DI is reliable to use and easy to maintain.
- Kubota tractors price list India
Massey Ferguson 7250 DI tractor price list India
Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of 7250 DI. Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 7250 DI is between Rs. 670,000. Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- Price of MF 7250 DI tractor in Gujarat: Rs. 670,000 Ex-Showroom.
- MF 7250 DI tractor price in Rajasthan: Rs. 670,000 Ex-Showroom.
- On road Price of Massey Ferguson 7250 DI in Punjab: Rs. 670,000 Ex-Showroom.
- MF 7250 DI tractor on road price in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 670,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 7250 DI in Maharashtra: Rs. 670,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Eicher tractors price list India
Massey Ferguson 7250 DI tractor Specifications
|Make||SIMPSONS SJ325 TIII A|
|Cubic Capacity (CC)||2500|
|Fuel Injection Pump||Rotary|
|Clutch Type||Dual Dry|
|Gear Box||8 forward and 2 reverse|
|Tyre||6.0 x 16 front and 13.6 x 28 / 14.9 x 28 rear|
|Max Speed||29.55 kmph|
|Turning Radius||3000 mm|
|PTO Type||Live, Six splined shaft|
|PTO Speed||540 RPM @ 1735 ERPM|
|Lift Capacity||2300 kgs|
|Three point linkage and controls||Draft, position and response control. Links fitted with Cat 1 and Cat 2 balls (Combi Ball)|
|Brake Type||Oil immersed brake|
|Steering Type||Manual Steering / Power steering|
|Electricals||12 V 75 Ah Battery, 12 V 36 A Alternator|
|Overall length (mm)||3545|
|Overall width (mm)||1700|
|Overall height (mm)||2310|
|Ground clearance (mm)||400|
|Total weight (kg)||2000|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||60|
|Additional features||Asli side shift, Auxiliary hydraulics|
Usable Applications with MF 7250 Di tractor
- With cultivator, this tractor is performing great on farms.
- It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
- With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so farms can easily rotavate.
- It is highly suitable for Gyrovator.
About Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson Limited is the manufacturer of Agricultural Equipments based in Ontario, Canada. It is a subsidiary of AGCO. It was formed in 1953 by the merger of farm machinery manufacturers Massey Harris of Canada and Britain’s Ferguson Company under the name of Massey Harris Ferguson. After that, in 1958 name has been shortened to Massey Ferguson.
Major Products offered by Massey Ferguson are Agriculture machinery, consumer and commercial types of equipment, financial service and tractors.
Website of Company: click here…
Massey Ferguson India
Standard Motor Products of India Limited had been assembling Massey Ferguson tractor in India for Massey Ferguson India, Which was a Bangalore based company handling the entire MF business in India. Massey Ferguson was looking for a company that would, in a phased manner, manufacture its tractors in India and successful negotiations with the Amalgamations Group lead to the group taking over the Bangalore operations and moving it to Chennai, then Madras.
Now, Massey Ferguson’s entire business in India is handling by TAFE (Tractor and Farm Equipment Limited).
Website of Massey Ferguson India is click here…
On 15th Dec 1960, Mr. S. Anantharamakrishnan announced at press conference at Chennai that his plans to manufacture tractor and implements at Simpson’s Industrial Estate in collaboration with Massey Ferguson of Toronto.
TAFE is selling and manufacturing three brands in India: Massey Ferguson, TAFE and EICHER.
Tractor of Massey Ferguson selling in India, which is manufactures by TAFE. There are 18 models are available in Indian Market which are as under.
- 7250 DI
- 7250 DI
- 5245 DI 4WD
- 5245 DI MAHA MAHAN
- 5245 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 245 DI
- 7250 DI
- 241 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 241 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 241 DI MAHAAN
- 1035 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 1035 DI SHAKTI
- 1035 DI
- 1134 DI
- 1030 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 30 DI ORCHARD PLUS
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.