- Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of 245 DI.
- Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 245 DI tractor is between Rs. 650,000.
- Get Today's Price Now Click Here
- Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- massey Ferguson tractor models and price in India
- Kubota tractors price
Overview Massey Ferguson 245 DI tractor
- Massey Ferguson 245 DI is 50 horsepower tractors.
- It has 3 cylinders 2700 CC powerful engine.
- It is generating 540 PTO RPM.
- Design of tractor helps the farmer to the farm operation.
- 245 DI is performing well with rotavator, cultivator, spraying, haulage, sowing, reaper, threshing and across multiple crops like grapes, groundnut, cotton, castor etc.
- Massey Ferguson 245 DI has 8 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes with sealed dry disk brake.
- Tractor has the speed of up to 34.2 km/h.
- 245 DI can lift up to 1700 Kgs.
- It has 47 ltr fuel tank capacity and wheelbase of 1830 mm.
- Ground clearance of tractor is 360 mm and weight is 1915 kgs.
- Tyre dimension is front tire 6-16 mm and rear tire 13.6-28 mm.
- Massey Ferguson 245 DI is reliable to use and easy to maintain.
- Mahindra Tractors price list India
Massey Ferguson 245 DI tractor price list India
Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of 245 DI. Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 245 DI is between Rs. 650,000. Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- Price of MF 245 DI tractor in Gujarat: Rs. 650,000 Ex-Showroom.
- MF 245 DI tractor price in Rajasthan: Rs. 650,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Massey Ferguson 245 DI in Punjab: Rs. 650,000 Ex-Showroom.
- On road Price of Massey Ferguson 245 DI in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 650,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 245 DI in Maharashtra: Rs. 650,000 Ex-Showroom.
- Massey Ferguson 245 vs Farmtrac 60 Comparison
- massey 245 di vs mahindra 575
- Eicher tractors price list India
Massey Ferguson 245 DI Specifications
|Make||SIMPSONS SJ327 TIII A|
|Cubic Capacity (CC)||2700|
|Fuel Injection Pump||Inline|
|Clutch Type||Dual Dry|
|Transmission Type||Sliding Mesh|
|Gear Box||8 forward and 2 reverse|
|Tyre||6 x 16 front and 13.6 x 28 rear|
|Max Speed||34.2 kmph|
|PTO Type||Live, six splined shaft type|
|PTO Speed||540 RPM @ 1790 ERPM|
|Lift Capacity||1700 kgs|
|Three-point linkage and controls||Draft, position and response control. Links fitted with Cat 1 and Cat 2 balls (Combi Ball)|
|Brake Type||Sealed dry disc brake|
|Steering Type||Manual steering|
|Electricals||12 V 75 Ah Battery, 12 V 36 A Alternator|
|Overall length (mm)||3320|
|Overall width (mm)||1705|
|Overall height (mm)||2205|
|Ground clearance (mm)||360|
|Total weight (kg)||1915|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||47|
|Additional features||Optional: Adjustable front axle|
Usable Applications for MF 245 DI tractor
- With cultivator, this tractor is performing great on farms.
- It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
- With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so farms can easily rotavate.
- It is highly suitable for Gyrovator.
About Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson Limited is the manufacturer of Agricultural Equipments based in Ontario, Canada. It is the subsidiary of AGCO. It was formed in 1953 by the merger of farm machinery manufacturers Massey Harris of Canada and Britain’s Ferguson Company under the name of Massey Harris Ferguson. After that, in 1958 name has been shortened to Massey Ferguson.
Major Products offered by Massey Ferguson are Agriculture machinery, consumer and commercial types of equipment, financial service and tractors.
Website of Company: click here…
Massey Ferguson India
Standard Motor Products of India Limited had been assembling Massey Ferguson tractor in India for Massey Ferguson India, Which was a Bangalore based company handling the entire MF business in India. Massey Ferguson was looking for a company that would, in a phased manner, manufacture its tractors in India and successful negotiations with the Amalgamations Group lead to the group taking over the Bangalore operations and moving it to Chennai, then Madras.
Now, Massey Ferguson’s entire business in India is handling by TAFE (Tractor and Farm Equipment Limited).
Website of Massey Ferguson India is click here…
On 15th Dec 1960, Mr. S. Anantharamakrishnan announced at press conference at Chennai that his plans to manufacture tractor and implements at Simpson’s Industrial Estate in collaboration with Massey Ferguson of Toronto.
TAFE is selling and manufacturing three brands in India: Massey Ferguson, T, FE and EICHER.
Tractor of Massey Ferguson selling in India, which is manufactures by TAFE. There are 18 models are available in Indian Market which are as under.
- 245 DI
- 245 DI
- 245 DI
- 5245 DI MAHA MAHAN
- 5245 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 245 DI
- 7250 DI
- 241 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 241 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 241 DI MAHAAN
- 1035 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 1035 DI SHAKTI
- 1035 DI
- 1134 DI
- 1030 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 30 DI ORCHARD PLUS
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.