Massey Ferguson 241 Di Mahashakti tractor Price list in India with Specification features applications and Mileage.
Massey Ferguson 241 DI Maha Shakti price list in India
Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of 241 DI Mahashakti. Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 241 DI Mahashakti is between Rs. 575,000. Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- On road Price of MF 241 DI Maha shakti tractor in Gujarat: Rs. 5,94,024/- Ex-Showroom.
- Price of Massey Ferguson 241 DI Maha shakti in Rajasthan: Rs. 5,94,024/- Ex-Showroom.
- Price list of MF 241 DI Mahashakti in Punjab: Rs. 5,94,024/- Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 241 DI Mahashakti in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 5,94,024/- Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 241 DI Mahashakti in Maharashtra: Rs. 5,94,024/- Ex-Showroom.
- Massey 241 vs Eicher 380 tractor comparison
- Massey 241 vs Eicher 241
- Massey 241 vs Mahindra 275 eco
- Massey 241 vs Mahindra 265 DI
- Comparison eicher 485 vs massey 241 price hp specs
Other tractors price list
- All Eicher Tractors on road price list
- massey Ferguson tractors price list in India
- All Mahindra tractors price list
- All Kubota tractors models with price list and Details
- Sonalika Tractors tractor prices
- All John Deere tractors
- All Preet tractors price list in India
- All Captain Tractors price list in India
Overview Massey Ferguson 241 DI Maha Shakti tractor
- Massey Ferguson 241 DI Mahashakti is 42 horsepower tractors.
- It has 3 cylinders 2500 CC powerful engine.
- It is generating 540 PTO RPM.
- Design of tractor helps the farmer to the farming operation.
- 241 DI Mahashakti is performing well with rotavator, cultivator, spraying, haulage, sowing, reaper, threshing and across multiple crops like grapes, groundnut, cotton, castor etc.
- Massey Ferguson 241 DI Mahashakti has 8 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes with Sealed dry disk brake.
- Tractor has the speed of up to 30.40 km/h.
- 241 DI Mahashakti can lift up to 1700 Kgs.
- It has 47 ltr fuel tank capacity and wheelbase of 1785 mm.
- Ground clearance of tractor is 345 mm and weight is 1875 kgs.
- Tyre dimension is for front tyre 6-16 mm and rear tyre 13.6 x 28 / 12.4-28 mm.
- Massey Ferguson 241 DI Mahashakti is reliable to use and easy to maintain.
- Massey Ferguson offers 3 other models for 241 DI Mahashakti
- 241 DI Mahashakti Potato Special
- 241 DI Mahashakti Tonner
- 241 DI Mahashakti Crown Series
- There is no big difference between 3 models.
- But Massey Ferguson offers these tree models for various operation works so farmers can easily choose for their comfort and usage.
- Mahindra tractors price in India
- Farmtrac tractor price list in India
Massey Ferguson 241 DI Maha Shakti price specification Feature Video
Specification Massey Ferguson 241 DI Maha Shakti tractor
|Make||SIMPSONS SJ325.1 TIII A|
|Cubic Capacity (CC)||2500|
|Fuel Injection Pump||Inline|
|Clutch Type||Dual Dry / Single|
|Transmission Type||Sliding Mesh / Partial Constant Mesh|
|Gear Box||8 forward and 2 reverse|
|Tyre||6.0 x 16 front and 13.6 x 28 / 12.4 x 28 rear|
|Max Speed||30.40 kmph|
|Turning Radius||2850 mm|
|PTO Type||Live, Six splined shaft|
|PTO Speed||540 RPM @ 1500 ERPM|
|Lift Capacity||1700 kgs|
|Three point linkage and controls||Draft, position and response control. Links fitted with Cat 1 and Cat 2 balls (Combi Ball)|
|Brake Type||Sealed dry disk brake|
|Steering Type||Manual Steering / Power steering|
|Electricals||12 V 75 Ah Battery, 12 V 36 A Alternator|
|Overall length (mm)||3340|
|Overall width (mm)||1690|
|Overall height (mm)||2200|
|Wheel base (mm)||1785|
|Ground clearance (mm)||345|
|Total weight (kg)||1875|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||47|
|Additional features||Optional: Adjustable front axle, RPTO|
Usable Applications for MF 241 DI Maha Shakti
- With cultivator, this tractor is performing great on farms.
- It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
- With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so farms can easily rotavate.
- It is highly suitable for Gyrovator.
About Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson Limited is the manufacturer of Agricultural Equipments based in Ontario, Canada. It is a subsidiary of AGCO. It was formed in 1953 by the merger of farm machinery manufacturers Massey Harris of Canada and Britain’s Ferguson Company under the name of Massey Harris Ferguson. After that, in 1958 name has been shortened to Massey Ferguson.
Major Products offered by Massey Ferguson are Agriculture machinery, consumer and commercial types of equipment, financial service and tractors.
Website of Company: click here…
Massey Ferguson India
Standard Motor Products of India Limited had been assembling Massey Ferguson tractor in India for Massey Ferguson India, Which was a Bangalore based company handling the entire MF business in India. Massey Ferguson was looking for a company that would, in a phased manner, manufacture its tractors in India and successful negotiations with the Amalgamations Group lead to the group taking over the Bangalore operations and moving it to Chennai, then Madras.
Now, Massey Ferguson’s entire business in India is handling by TAFE (Tractor and Farm Equipment Limited).
Website of Massey Ferguson India is click here…
On 15th Dec 1960, Mr. S. Anantharamakrishnan announced at press conference at Chennai that his plans to manufacture tractor and implements at Simpson’s Industrial Estate in collaboration with Massey Ferguson of Toronto.
TAFE is selling and manufacturing three brands in India: Massey Ferguson, TAFE and EICHER.
Tractor of Massey Ferguson selling in India, whiis manufacturedres by TAFE. There are 18 models are available in Indian Market which are as under.
- 241 DI Mahashakti
- 241 DI Mahashakti
- 5245 DI 4WD
- 5245 DI MAHA MAHAN
- 5245 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 245 DI
- 241 DI Mahashakti
- 241 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 241 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 241 DI MAHAAN
- 1035 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 1035 DI SHAKTI
- 1035 DI
- 1134 DI
- 1030 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 30 DI ORCHARD PLUS
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.