Massey Ferguson 1035 Di tractor price list in India. Check out latest price list of Massey 1035 di tractor with price specification mileage hp and features.
Massey Ferguson 1035 DI tractor price list in India
Massey Ferguson Tractor gives the competitive price of 1035 DI. Ex Show Room price of Massey Ferguson 1035 DI is between Rs. 549,500. Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- On road Price of MF 1035 DI tractor in Gujarat: Rs. 5,24,387. Ex-Showroom.
- Massey Ferguson 1035 DI tractor price in Rajasthan: Rs. 5,24,387. Ex-Showroom.
- Price of 1035 DI in Punjab: Rs. 5,24,387. Ex-Showroom.
- 1035 DI tractor on road price in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 5,24,387. Ex-Showroom.
- Price of MF 1035 DI in Maharashtra: Rs. 5,24,387. Ex Showroom
- price list of Massey Ferguson tractors
- Mahindra tractors price
- Kubota tractor models prices in India
- All Indo Farm tractors latest price list
- All Captain tractors models with price rates
- All John Deere tractors on road price list
- All Farmtrac tractors models prices
- All Preet tractors price in India
- All Sonalika Tractors price details
- All Eicher tractors models with price overview
- All swaraj tractors all models price.
Overview MF 1035 DI tractor
- Massey Ferguson 1035 DI is 35 horse power tractors.
- It has 3 cylinders 2400 CC powerful engine. It is generating 540 PTO RPM.
- Design of tractor helps the farmer to the farming operation.
- 1035 DI is performing well with rotavator, cultivator, spraying, haulage, sowing, reaper, threshing and across multiple crops like grapes, groundnut, cotton, castor etc.
- Massey Ferguson 1035 DI has 8 forward and 2 reverse / 6 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes with dry disk brake.
- Tractor has the speed of up to 23.80 km/h.
- 1035 DI can lift up to 1100 Kgs.
- It has 47 ltr fuel tank capacity and wheelbase of 1830 mm.
- Ground clearance of tractor is 340 mm and weight is 1713 kgs.
- Tyre dimension is for front tyre 6-16 mm and rear tyre 13.6 x 28 / 12.4-28 mm.
- Massey Ferguson 1035 DI is reliable to use and easy to maintain.
- price for Kubota tractors
Massey Ferguson 1035 DI tractor price specifications video (Must Watch)
1035 DI specifications
|Make||SIMPSONS S324 TIII A|
|Cubic Capacity (CC)||2400|
|Fuel Injection Pump||Inline|
|Transmission Type||Sliding Mesh|
|Gear Box||8 forward and 2 reverse / 6 forward and 2 reverse|
|Tyre||6.0 x 16 front and 13.6 x 28 / 12.4 x 28 rear|
|Max Speed||23.80 kmph|
|Turning Radius||2800 mm|
|PTO Type||Live, Six splined shaft|
|PTO Speed||540 RPM @ 1650 ERPM|
|Lift Capacity||1100 kgs|
|Three-point linkage and controls||Draft, position and response control. Links fitted with Cat 1 and Cat 2 balls (Combi Ball)|
|Brake Type||Dry disk brake|
|Steering Type||Manual Steering|
|Electricals||12 V 75 Ah Battery, 12 V 36 A Alternator|
|Overall length (mm)||3120|
|Overall width (mm)||1675|
|Overall height (mm)||2185|
|Ground clearance (mm)||340|
|Total weight (kg)||1713|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||47|
|Additional features||Optional: Adjustable seat, Raised platform|
Usable Applications with Massey Ferguson 1035 DI
- With cultivator, this tractor is performing great on farms.
- It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
- With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so farms can easily rotavate.
- It is highly suitable for Gyrovator.
About Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson Limited is the manufacturer of Agricultural Equipments based in Ontario, Canada. It is the subsidiary of AGCO. It was formed in 1953 by the merger of farm machinery manufacturers Massey Harris of Canada and Britain’s Ferguson Company under the name of Massey Harris Ferguson. After that, in 1958 name has been shortened to Massey Ferguson.
Major Products offered by Massey Ferguson are Agriculture machinery, consumer and commercial types of equipment, financial service and tractors.
Website of Company: click here
Massey Ferguson India
Standard Motor Products of India Limited had been assembling Massey Ferguson tractor in India for Massey Ferguson India, Which was a Bangalore based company handling the entire MF business in India. Massey Ferguson was looking for a company that would, in a phased manner, manufacture its tractors in India and successful negotiations with the Amalgamations Group lead to the group taking over the Bangalore operations and moving it to Chennai, then Madras.
Now, Massey Ferguson’s entire business in India is handling by TAFE (Tractor and Farm Equipment Limited).
Website of Massey Ferguson India is click here…
On 15th Dec 1960, Mr. S. Anantharamakrishnan announced at press conference at Chennai that his plans to manufacture tractor and implements at Simpson’s Industrial Estate in collaboration with Massey Ferguson of Toronto.
TAFE is selling and manufacturing three brands in India: Massey Ferguson, TAFE and EICHER.
Tractor of Massey Ferguson selling in India, whiis manufacturers by TAFE. There are 18 models are available in Indian Market which are as under.
- 1035 DI
- 1035 DI
- 5245 DI 4WD
- 5245 DI MAHA MAHAN
- 5245 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 245 DI
- 1035 DI
- 1035 DI
- 241 DI PLANETARY PLUS
- 241 DI MAHAAN
- 1035 DI
- 1035 DI SHAKTI
- 1035 DI
- 1134 DI
- 1030 DI MAHASHAKTI
- 30 DI ORCHARD PLUS