Mahindra Bolero Maxi truck price list with specifications and mileage overview.
Price of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS
Mahindra motors give competitive price of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS. On road Price of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS is 584,000 /- Indian Rupees.
Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS is value for money product. Mahindra motors is giving more competition to its competitors in this segment by introducing BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS’s reasonable price.
Price of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS is different in every states. Minor difference in price of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS we can see in every states of India.
Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS Overview
- Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS has GVW of 2620 Kgs with wheel base of 3150 mm.
- It has m2DICR Turbo Charged Engine.
- Maximum torque power of this truck is 195 Nm @ 1400 – 2200 RPM.
- It has manual steering.
- Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS has 5 forward and 1 Reverse Gearbox and Single plate dry Clutch.
- Ground clearance is 170 mm.
- It has Fuel tank capacity of 45 litters and Disk Brakes.
- Tyres comes with Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS having width of 195/80 R 15 LT.
Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS Specification
Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS specifications are as under with full detailed information of every aspect of commercial vehicle.
|Engine||m2DICR Turbo Charged|
|Max Power||63 hp @ 3200 rpm|
|Max Torque||195 Nm @ 1400-2200 RPM|
|Clutch||Single plate dry clutch|
|Fuel Tank (Litres)||45|
|Turning Radius (mm)||Unavailable|
|Max Speed (km/h)||115|
|DESIGN & BUILD|
|Chassis Type||Chassis with cowl|
|Cabin Type||No Cabin|
|Front Tyre||195/80 R 15 LT|
|Rear Tyre||195/80 R 15 LT|
|Overall Length (mm)||4885|
|Overall Width (mm)||1700|
|Overall Height (mm)||1825|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||170|
|GVW / GCW (Kgs)||2620|
|Kerb Weight (Kgs)||1365|
|Driver Information Display||Unavailable|
|Adjustable Driver Seat||Available|
|Front Suspension||Rigid with semi-elliptical leaf springs, with anti-roll bar at front|
|Rear Suspension||Rigid with Semi Eliptical Leaf Spring|
Features of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS
Features of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS are very well in this segment. Mahindra is giving main six features: SAFETY, STYLE & CONVINIENCE, ASSURANCE, PERFORMANCE, MAINTANANCE and DRIVABILITY. Below we have sub features of all six main features of Mahindra BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PLUS.
- Front nose design for enhanced safety
- Vehicle immobilizer for security against theft
- Tough construction and design
- Front-nose design for enhanced safety
- 2 years/ 1 lakh kms. Whichever is earlier
- Solid build and rugged design
- Vehicle immobiliser for safety against theft
- Wide service network with easy availability of spares
- STYLE & CONVENIENCE
- Attractive bold front grille
- Eye-catching wrap around headlamps
- Trendy dual-tone instrument panel
- Comfortable fabric seats with matching door trims
- Mobile holder and charging point
- Powerful m2DiCR engine with 63 BHP (46.3 kW) power and best-in-class 195 Nm torque
- Rigid leaf-spring front suspension that’s designed for all kinds of terrain
- Large 15 inch (38.1 cm) tyres for better grip and higher ground clearance
- Long wheelbase of 3150mm for better stability
- Strong body and chassis that reduces wear and tear
- Available in CBC (Cowl Body Chassis) with payload of 1305 kg
- Large cargo deck of 40.6 sq.ft. (3.7 sq.m) to carry more load per trip
- 1200 kg payload for carrying heavy loads effortlessly
- Mileage that compares with the best
- Low maintenance with minimal wear & tear
- Lower turning radius of 5.5m for maneuvering through small lanes and by lanes
- Power steering for easy turning
About Mahindra Trucks
Mahindra truck and Bus division is, formerly called Mahindra Navistar. A joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra and Navistar International in 2005.
After that it has demerged into Mahindra & Mahindra ltd and became a separate division.
Mahindra truck and bus Division’s headquarter is placed in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Company is serving its product in three countries like, Nepal, India and Shri Lanka.
Pawan Goenka is Managing Director of Mahindra truck and bus division.
Commercial Vehicle producer Mahindra Truck and Bus division is subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Group. It has more than 900 employees.
Blazo series of Mahindra Truck and Bus division is place in HCV Range. While OPTIMO and JAYO series placed in LCV Range.
There is 3 series in bus category also. COMFIO, COSMO and Tourist Excelo.
Mahindra Truck and Bus division provides its best to acquire commercial vehicle market. It is also giving competitive price for all products.
Website: Click Here
- Note:- The Prices for TRUCK available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRUCK visit the nearest showroom in your city.