John Deere 5310 tractor price list mileage specification. John Deere 5310 4wd tractor price in India with all type of details about the tractor.
- John Deere 5310 tractor overview
- John Deere tractor 5310 price in India
- John Deere 5310 4wd specs (specifications)
John Deere tractor 5310 price list in India (on road)
John Deere Tractor gives the competitive price of 5310. Ex Show Room price of John Deere 5310 is around Rs.799,000/-. Price of this tractor should be different in different states.
- Price of 5310 is in Gujarat: Rs. 799,000/- Ex Showroom.
- Price of 5310 is in Rajasthan: Rs. 799,000/- Ex Showroom.
- Price of 5310 is in Punjab: Rs. 799,000/- Ex Showroom.
- Price of 5310 is in Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 799,000/- Ex Showroom.
- Price of 5310 is in Maharashtra: Rs. 799,000/- Ex Showroom.
John Deere 5310 tractor Overview
- John Deere 5310 has fallen in Special category Tractor Series.
- It has 55 HP 3 cylinder engine which is generating 2400 RPM.
- Tractor has dry type, Dual element air filter.
- 5310 has the dual clutch with 9 forward and 3 reverse gear box.
- The maximum speed of tractor in forwarding gear is 31.90kmph and in reverse gear 24.50kmph.
- Design of tractor helps in most operation work. John Deere 5310 is performing well with rotavator, cultivator, spraying, haulage, sowing, reaper, threshing and across multiple crops like grapes, groundnut, cotton, castor etc.
- Tractor has Oil immersed disc brake and power steering.
- It can lift up to 2000 Kgs.
- The wheelbase of the tractor is 2050 mm with front tire 6.5 x 20, 8 PR and rear tyre16.9 x 28, 12 PR.
- It has Fuel tank capacity of 68 litters and 88 Ah, 12 V battery.
- Ground clearance for this tractor is 435 mm.
- The weight of the tractor is 2110Kgs and turning radius is 3150mm.
John Deere 5310 4wd specs (Specifications)
|Type||Direct Injection, Turbo Charged, Coolant cooled with overflow reservoir, Naturally Aspirated|
|Air Filter||Dry Type, Dual elements|
|Gear Box||9 Forward and 3 Reverse|
|Speeds (kmph)||Forward 2.6 to 31.90|
Reverse 3.80 to 24.50
|Type||Self-Adjusting, Self-Equalising, Hydraulically actuated, Oil immersed disk brakes|
|Lifting Capacity||2000 kgs|
|3 Point Linkage||Cat. 2|
Automatic depth and draft control
|Steering Column||Adjustable & Tilt type, with lock latch|
|POWER TAKE OFF|
|Type||Independent, 6 Splines|
|RPM||540 @ 2376 ERPM|
|WHEELS AND TYRES|
|Front Tyre||6.5 x 20, 8 PR|
|Rear Tyre||16.9 x 28, 12 PR|
|System||88 Ah, 12 V Battery|
|WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS|
|Total Weight (kg)||2110|
|Wheel Base (mm)||2050|
|Overall Length (mm)||3535|
|Overall Width (mm)||1850|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||0435|
|Turning Radius with Brakes (mm)||3150|
John Deere 5310 tractor Features
- Best in Class instrument panel
- Instrument panel provides: Tractor speed, Service hours, Tractor running hours for a job, Total tractor running hours, Battery voltage, QRL DIAGNOSTIC INDICATOR, CLUTCH OVERRIDING INDICATOR, 5-IN-1 DIGITAL DISPLAY, PTO AND REVERSE PTO INDICATORS, Tachometer, Coolant temperature indicator, Engine oil pressure indicator, Air restriction indicator, Charging system indicator, Neutral indicator, High beam indicator, Fuel gauge and many more.
- A durable mechanical front wheel drive axle increases in tough conditions
- John deere’s durable mechanical front wheel drive axle provides limited slip, 55-degree turn angle.
- Tiltable steering column enhances operator comfort
- With tiltable steering column, Operator can choose a comfortable driving position and it is also providing multiple positions to adjust while operation work.
- Electrical quick raise and lower- Raise and lower implements in a flash
- It helps when Hitch and Unhitch applications and implementations. EQRL switches are both sides in front and rear.
- Prevent temporary overload with high backup torque
- John Deere e series tractor has extra torque power to prevent temporary overload with high backup power. It reserves 20 to 25% of torque power for backup.
- Save fuel, reduce noise, and increase engine life in power take-off (PTO) applications with the 540/540 economy PTO
- 540 and 540 economies PTO save fuel, reduce noise and increase engine life while using applications and implements. It reduces up to 30% of fuel cost.
- Oil-immersed disk brakes provide durability and long life
- Oil immersed disk brakes provide comfort and durability to the operator while operation work or on-road driving.
- Straddle-mount design – A spacious open-station platform for comfort and convenience
- Design of this tractor makes it very comfortable while driving and operation during operation work. Features that make E series tractor comfortable: Handrail, Steps, Water bottle holder, Toolbox and Deluxe seat with armrest.
- 9F/3R synchromesh/collar shift – An easy-to-use transmission which saves time and effort
- The transmission system of E series with 9 forward and 3 reverse gearbox makes tractors comfortable and easy to operate. It effects on torque and PTO.
- Car type engine ON/OFF
- Radiator with overflow reservoir
- Water bottle Holder
- Mobile Charger and Holder
Accessories with John Deere 5310Tractor
Bumper, Canopy, Canopy Holder, Drawbar, Tow hook, Wagon Hitch
Options Available in John Deere 5310
- Synchromesh Transmission
- Selective Control Valve
- Adjustable Front Axle
- Rollover protection system with deluxe seat and seat belt
- Heavy duty front Axle
- Reverse PTO (STD + Reverse)
- Dual PTO (STD + Economy)
Application for John Deere 5310Tractor
John Deere 5310 Tractor can perform better in many applications. Applications which can be applied with this tractor are as below.
With cultivator, this tractor is performing great on farms.
It also carries Haulage with heavy weight.
With Rotavator mini tractor is generating more power so the farm can easily rotavate.
With 540 PTO RPM, it is suitable for PTO driven applications like sprayer.
It is highly suitable for Gyrovator.
This tractor offers more power and highly comfortableness during puddling.
- DISC PLOUGH
Performance in Disc Plough is very well in this tractor.
- MB PLOUGH
During MB Plough it performs very smoothly in farms and operation work.
Works effortlessly with tractor mounted combine harvester with heavy duty 12” clutch and enhanced PTO power with multi-speed forward and reverse PTO.
About John Deere
John Deere is the brand name of Deere and Company. Deere and company is American company which is manufacturing agricultural, construction and forestry machinery. In 2017 Deere and company listed as 105th in the fortune 500 America’s ranking and 407th in the global ranking.
It was founded at Grand Detour, Illinois in 1837 by John Deere. Companies headquarter is placed in Moline, Illinois, United States.
John Deere India
John Deere started the business in India in the year 1998. Headquarter is placed at Pune, India. John Deere offers Drivetrain, Components, Generator Drive Engines, Grain Harvesting, Implements, Industrial Diesel Engines, Marine Engines, and Tractors.
Tractor series providing by John Deere.
- C Series: 5036C, 5039C and 5042C.
- D Series: 5310, 5310, 5310, 5310, 5310 and 5310.
- E Series: 5310, 5310, 5060E and 5065E.
- Special Application Tractor: 5310, 5210 and 3036EN.
- John Deere 5310 vs Swaraj 855 FE comparison
- John Deere 5310 vs Massey 9500 cOmparison
- John Deere 5310 vs Sonalika Di 60 RX price
- John Deere 5310 vs Eicher 557
- john deere 5310 vs arjun 605
- john deere 5310 vs farmtrac 6055
- john deere 5310 vs swaraj 960
- john deere 5310 vs farmtrac 60
- john deere 5310 vs eicher 557
- john deere 5310 vs new holland 3630
To know more about John Deere 5310 tractor from the official website click here.
- Note:- The Prices for TRACTOR available in this Article are not the exact market price.To know the exact Price of this TRACTOR visit the nearest showroom in your city.